Monday, May 26, 2008

The Story Behind of My Name


Yes, she is Japan's Royal Baby, her name is Aiko.....
She inspired my parent to give me that name
Aiko means "a beloved child" just like me..... hehehe.
The reasons why "Mpi and Mmi" gave me a Japanese name because they envy with their spirit, hard worker and their eyes hahaha......



I'd like to thanks to Koya San (Mr. Isao Koya), he is Mmi's boss, because actually... name "Aiko" was his gift to me.
"Thank you so much..... it's really a great name.


It was not an easy way to complete my name for Mpi and Mmi...... but after searching from many source, finally Rayyanadewi was chosen to complete my name. Mpi told me that Rayyanadewi means a girl who keeps her life at the highest point of the world, hmm... well, at least i'll do my best for myself, for my parent, for my family and for people around me.

Amin.




No comments: